The new packages are now available in the package repository. If you already installed 2.2.0 or 2.2.1, this is available as an update. If you are still using 2.1.7 but want to upgrade, instructions are here.
CVS users can get this release by checking out the RELEASE_2_2_5 tag.
Changes in this release:
- Include license statement for the 'Togl' software, which is incorporated in emc2
- added m7i43_hm2, a driver for the Mesa 7i43 board with HostMot2 firmware
- axis: numeric keypad fix in prior version was incomplete
- various documentation improvements
- stepconf: do not allow axis acceleration to be set to zero during an axis test (SF#1938763)
- last move no longer discarded if it's a G1 and the file ends with % (SF#1937281)
- add a workaround which fixes pyvcp for hardy
- backport fix for #1929461 - halui stops reading inputs during a MDI
- Fix a bug that caused backplot to freeze during linear moves
- add serbian translation for AXIS/stepconf
(originally posted on the AXIS blog)
Entry first conceived on 12 May 2008, 14:51 UTC, last modified on 15 January 2012, 3:46 UTC
Website Copyright © 2004-2014 Jeff Epler