A few new features have already been added. The most exciting is that it is now possible to translate AXIS so that it appears in the user's language. So far a German translation has been contributed by alex_joni. Not all strings are being translated at the moment, but it's only a small matter of programming (and translation). If you'd like to contribute a translation, please contact me.
Other features we're considering include:
- pick better Z-buffer extents using machine limits from inifile
- messages when paused (or about to pause) should offer the opportunity to unpause in the dialog
- make step button work from program beginning (if possible?)
- Way to turn off lines already plotted in live preview
- context menu on code area, options "copy", "start at this line"
- make the view follow the cone around
- for live plot, G0 vs G1 should be different colors
- "touch off" interface for setting offsets
- don't reload, warn preview out of date
- require confirmation for "home"?
- show machine extents somehow
(originally posted on the AXIS blog)
Entry first conceived on 3 January 2006, 15:25 UTC, last modified on 15 January 2012, 3:46 UTC
Website Copyright © 2004-2018 Jeff Epler