- The start of support for "teleop" mode, for machines with nontrivial kinematics
- The tool is now transparent
- When emc says a tool is loaded, the cone changes to a cylinder of the appropriate diameter. Choosing an appropriate length to show is still a puzzle, for now 4*diameter is hardcoded.
- "Touch Off" can take a g-code expression like "9.5/2" or "sqrt + sin"
- The backplot now accounts for g43 tool offsets
- Loading files is up to 50% faster
- Fix a bug that caused the feed override keyboard shortcuts to work only intermittently
- After a massive public outcry and letterwriting campaign, the feed rate slider moves in 1% (or 1 pixel) increments.
- The new 'hal' module allows userspace HAL components to be written in Python.
- "hal_manualtoolchange" replaces the old-fashioned "(MSG,insert tool) / M00" manual toolchange sequence and allows "Tnn M6" to be used instead
- Improve interaction with 'halui' by switching to Manual mode aggressively and by setting a HAL signal according to AXIS' idea of the current axis
- Various changes for compatability with emc2's CVS version
(originally posted on the AXIS blog)
Entry first conceived on 18 July 2006, 1:32 UTC, last modified on 15 January 2012, 3:46 UTC
Website Copyright © 2004-2017 Jeff Epler