The new packages are now available in the package repository. If you have already installed an earlier 2.2.x version, this is available as an update. If you are still using 2.1.7 but want to upgrade, instructions are here.
CVS users can get this release by checking out the RELEASE_2_2_6 tag. Tarballs will be available on sourceforge.net within the next 24 hours.
- fix hal_input manpage
- Fix FTBFS on hardy (texlive-extra-utils)
- (incompatible change) make debounce cfg= match the documentation If you use a debounce component with multiple groups (e.g., cfg="3 3") this must be changed to use commas instead of spaces: (e.g., cfg=3,3)
- hal_ax5214h: driver fixes from Dave Brink
- stepconf: fix spurious "application closed unexpectedly" messages (for this and other stepconf bugfixes, re-run stepconf and re-save your configuration file)
- stepconf: fix "following error" messages when the requested step rate cannot be attained
- stepconf: fix "following error" messages due to insufficient "stepgen headroom"
- stepconf: if an exception is encountered, show it to the user in a message box.
- stepconf: fix non-working configuration if "Onscreen prompt for tool change" was disabled
- stepconf: allow entry of step and direction timings up to 500000ns
- hal_ppmc: handle faster clock frequency for UPC 3.1 boards
- hal_ppmc: correctly return IO regions at exit
- software encoder counter: fix problem with negative velocity outputs
- Fix handling of G61/G64 after Machine Off (SF#2006736)
- new realtime component: gearchange. selects between two scale factors, two min and max speed limits, and optionally reverses direction of spindle
- new realtime component: invert - outputs the inverse of a float (1/x)
- new realtime component: ilowpass - scale and low-pass on integer values to smooth jog wheel action
- added hostmot2 driver for 5i20 and 7i43
- added sample configuration for the Tormach PCNC 1100
(originally posted on the AXIS blog)
Entry first conceived on 10 August 2008, 18:07 UTC, last modified on 15 January 2012, 3:46 UTC
Website Copyright © 2004-2017 Jeff Epler