Here's a partial list of what will be in 1.1rc2 compared to 1.1rc1.
- For metric setups, the DRO and live plot are now correct
- Focusing another window while jogging could make machine keep going until it hit a limit. Now you can't change window focus during a jog, preventing this from happening.
- Added an "override limit" button
- Added "emctop", a program which displays information about the EMC status buffer in a separate window
- Regardless of the LINEAR_UNITS, you can specify [DISPLAY] POSITION_UNITS to choose METRIC or IMPERIAL units for the DRO. If this is not specified, axis falls back to guessing the onscreen units from [TRAJ] LINEAR_UNITS. Previously, it always began in IMPERIAL units.
(originally posted on the AXIS blog)
Entry first conceived on 11 October 2005, 20:05 UTC, last modified on 15 January 2012, 3:46 UTC
Website Copyright © 2004-2017 Jeff Epler