loadusr -W remember v1 v2 f:floatv u:unsignedv
Values are signed integers by default; use f: for floats and u: for unsigned integers.
- remember.<name>.stored-value (OUT)
- The remembered value of the pin. If the associated state file (e.g., v1.state or floatv.state) exists when the component is loaded, this is the initial value.
- rememer.<name>.new-value (IN)
- When a rising edge is seen on store, new-value is copied to stored-value and stored to the state file on disk.
- remember.<name>.store (IN)
- remember.<name>.stored (OUT)
- These lines perform a two-wire handshake much like tool-prepare and tool-prepared to store a new value and save the value to disk. Typically, stored will be asserted within 100ms of store being asserted, but as remember is a userspace component there is no timing guarantee.
Files currently attached to this page:
After downloading, 'chmod +x remember' and copy it to a directory on your PATH.
Entry first conceived on 25 May 2009, 21:20 UTC, last modified on 15 January 2012, 3:46 UTC
Website Copyright © 2004-2018 Jeff Epler